No announcement yet.

Tomato & Green Pepper Ketchup

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondering why you need to skin the tomatoes if you are going to push it all through a sieve anyway? I might have a go at this.

Comment

how long does it keep for?
      1 pony, 1 dog, 2 geese, 20-odd wild ducks, a friendly pheasant, chooks, 3 veg plots (in the garden), a polytunnel, 2 kids, and the OH

Am i mad?

Comment

moggssue angel...... remind me when you're here in a couple of weeks, and you two can taste it for yourselves!!! I'm afraid there won't be enough to 'take some home too' tho?
        If the weather's good, it could be BBQ.... and a brekkie to die for on Sunday morning, if you're game?

Comment

Vecten, completely your choice as to whether you do skins or no skins. Go with your gut feeling every time. I happen to feel the flavour's better without, and, as Trousers rightly says, there's less to clog the sieve up at the end? And he was a Chef.....

With the shelf-life question, provided you've adhered to scrupulous hygiene, as I always do, I'm expecting a good couple of years minimum.

Comment

O o o - I just lurrrvve bbqs ... cant wait!!! AND yummy tommy ketchup too .... bliss in a bottle !!
            Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X