No announcement yet.

A Wellie Twist on Lemon Syllabub Recipe

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrimbo sounds the perfick time for some sillybub .... but I dont think Mr Moggs (Ro) can wait that long!!!

And yes, I reckon he could eat 3 given half a chance so hide yours folks!!

Oh and dont forget the extra long spoon in case your tongue cant quite make the bottom of the glass - you WILL want that last drop!
    Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

See Wellie make more Limoncello this weekend....... seriously!

Comment

Oohh oohh oohh .... whos the lucky recipient this time hon?? Yuuummmmm!
        Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Mrs. Hyphen-Hyphen and her family this weekend. She's asked me to do dinner for 6 for tomorrow night. I was going to do her a Crumble for pud with Rhubarb from the garden, but not got enough, so I've decided to do the SillyBlub instead....

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
            Mrs. Hyphen-Hyphen and her family this weekend. She's asked me to do dinner for 6 for tomorrow night. I was going to do her a Crumble for pud with Rhubarb from the garden, but not got enough, so I've decided to do the SillyBlub instead....
            Lucky peeps. Now, while I remember, I am off to search for the lemoncello recipe....
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

You won't regret it shirl! In fact, make double the quantity while you're at it, then you definitely, definitely won't regret it...!
              X

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X