Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch was our main meal today. Supper will be a salad based on green beans, toms, black olives and feta. And anything else that I think looks suitable lurking in the fridge.

Comment

• Roasted veg sauce with pasta

Stewed apple for pud
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Fish steamed over courgettes in tom sauce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
          Steak and mushroom pie this evening with cabbage, carrots and peas.
          Same again this evening.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We've just had a bacon and eggs brunch, so probably just a sandwich this evening and strawberries and ice cream.
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• We had the meatballs in spicy tomato sauce last night and I think I got the spiciness just right although I'm not sure exactly what I put in so next time will be a lottery again. I decided to have pasta (macaroni) with it instead of rice and thankfully Mr GF has forgotten that he decided he didn't like "string" ....pasta a few months ago. In fact he said we should have that meal more often. .............. sometimes it is just better to keep quiet!🤐🤐 aaaarrrggghh!

I couldn't think of anything I fancied for tonight but Mr GF has just decided for us. Cod fish fingers, homemade tartare sauce, potato scallops in beer batter, carrots and peas.

Comment

• We’ve had a rummage in the freezer and come across a small steak and kidney stew and a beef hotpot . So we’ll mix them together and have with mashed spuds and the first of our runner beans!
                Peaches for pud

Comment

• Tomato soup (made with tinned toms) with toasted cheese sandwiches.

Comment

• Not decided yet, but definitely Trifle for afters
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Avocado pear baked with blue cheese and as much salady stuff as I can fit on the plate.

Comment

• I made mushroom soup for tonight and we had it with fresh bread and butter.

Strawberries and nectarines with cream to follow.

Comment

• Tumble salad with sliced tongue
                          peaches for pud

Comment

• Cauli curry.

I think Mr Snoop might request another baked avocado stuffed with blue cheese for lunch. Somebody asked a while back which cheese I use. Last night was a bleu d'Auvergne. Cheaper than Roquefort-style cheese and really delicious.

Comment

• Potatoes, mackerel, salad with focaccia bread and homemade hummus.

Comment

• I'm thinking a dish of Padron peppers to share as a starter.

Haggis, mashed potatoes, carrots and peas with a creamy gravy.

Nectarines and strawberries with cream.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X