Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sausage casserole this evening, I'm baking a couple of carrot cakes while the ovens on.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lamb chops , sweet potato and courgette kebabs ( own courgette!) on the bbq

Grapes for pud
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Veggie burgers seeing as I'm making burger buns today. Not sure what else with. Salad of some variety or other. If I ask Mr Snoop what he fancies with his burger, doubtless he'll say chips. Hence the reason why I don't ask him very often! But today might be the day...

Loads of baking: two loaves of buttermilk bread, seeded crackers and another banana and raisin loaf.

Comment

• Yesterday was going to be leftover stew with dumplings, mash and veg but I then discovered that I had no suet! We ended up having bacon, egg, sausage, tomato and fried bread which pleased Mr GF no end.

Tonight I think fish pie with carrots and broccoli.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post

Tonight I think fish pie with carrots and broccoli.
            Change of plan. I've just spotted some smoked haddock in the freezer and I think we'll have smoked haddock and pea risotto with side dishes of Padron peppers, olives and baby tomatoes.

I'm shortly going to see if the local shop has more ripe nectarines for dessert.

Comment

• Two leftover burger buns to use up. So turkey burgers and salad. We did have chips yesterday, but not today.

Comment

• Roast Turkey with Bostons, carrots and greens, tinned fruit and ice cream. Just had bacon sandwiches for brunch.
                I made lots of cheese and sausage rolls on Saturday, but then we had lots of visitors so they all vanished
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• The only home grown contribution to the meal will be the mint I put in the potatoes!
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                    Sausage casserole this evening, I'm baking a couple of carrot cakes while the ovens on.
                    Same again this evening plus we have cake for afternoon tea.

Comment

• Nice and simple…. Left overs from yesterday.

Comment

• Roasted chicken, roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots and brocolli with gravy.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Soup with toasted cheese sandwiches.

Comment

• Courgette and feta quiche with salad. Mr Snoop bought an iceberg lettuce weeks ago. I've been putting off eating it. I imagine it will be pristine inside the outer two layers...

Comment

• We've just had bacon butties for lunch as Mr GF has a dentist appointment late this afternoon and will probably still be frozen until quite late. I'll make mushroom soup for when he defrosts.

Comment

• Special request- mushroom risotto . I guess we’ll need to sneak in a few courgette too to most meals now

Watermelon for pud

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X