X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet potatoes, mackerel and salad.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Baked potato and veg. Pears for afters.

Comment

• Chicken pasta. But of pasta left over, so have made a couple of little pesto pasta snacks as well. Probably the rest of the Apple pie after - unless we're stuffed!
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Veg soup. Pears for afters.

Comment

• Haggis, mashed potato and swede, creamed leek, beetroot and gravy.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• I'm thinking a fish pie made with salmon, not sure yet whether to top it with pastry or mashed potatoes. Carrots and peas to go with it.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• More soup. Banana or yogurt for afters. Or could really push the boat out and have both!

Comment

• Last night was fish and mash , tonight is chicken and mushroom pie - and cheesecake for pud
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                    I'm thinking a fish pie made with salmon, not sure yet whether to top it with pastry or mashed potatoes. Carrots and peas to go with it.

Strawberries and cream.
                    Things sort of changed. We still had the salmon, but baked with lemon. I'd found a few tiny new potatoes loitering in the bottom of the veg compartment in the fridge that wanted using. They were boiled. I chopped up a sweet potato and roasted it with a bit of onion and at the end melted some blue cheese into it. Also sweetcorn. A pesto and cream sauce that I poured over the salmon.

The strawberries and cream didn't change.

Comment

• Megrim with brown butter, lemon and capers plus tomatoes and asparagus. Raspberries for pud.

If I can manage it, a big pot of carrot and coriander soup for the freezer.

Comment

• I've got a loaf of bread cooling and I'm going to make soup. At the moment Mr GF's favourites are tomato, or leek and potato, so one or other of them.

No strawberries left so I'm thinking either rice pudding OR bread and butter pudding (with marmalade) and custard.

Comment

• Meatballs in a pasta, tomato, courgette and mushroom sauce.

Comment

• Chinese takeaway tonight
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Prawns tonight. Either risotto or curry. I can't decide which so I might ask Mr GF to make the decision.

Comment

• Tagliatelle and Bol this evening.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X