X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ham, eggs and chips this evening.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I'm trying to choose between stew and salmon. I think I'm going to go for beef stew and Yorkshire pudding. I'll shortly start the stew in the slow cooker and mix up a pudding.

Thanks for the fideuà recipe Snoop.

Mr GF has just realised that it must nearly be Shrove Tuesday........next Tuesday, so I must remember to make sure to have oranges to hand....his favourite to squeeze over pancakes.

Comment

• We ended up last night with a can of cassoulet from Aldi. Surprisingly good. And very good value for money. Glad I've got two more cans in stock for rainy days. I'm not owning up to what we had for pudding.

Struggling to find the energy for fideuà. Might just freeze the bones and have done with it. Friend up the valley is showing no signs of wanting to cook (not a bad thing). I think imam bayildi appeals more today. Custard for afters.

Bread.

Comment

• Think it'll be soup tonight with fruit and ice cream for dessert
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I've got lots of leftover stew from yesterday so today we'll have it with dumplings, mashed potatoes, broccoli and beans.

Comment

• Supper up the valley today. I've offered to make a pudding of some kind.

Bread started off yesterday to bake too.

Comment

• Tomato soup with toasted cheese sandwiches.

Comment

• Beef and veg curry
                  Fresh oranges for pud.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Fish, chips and mushy peas - it's becoming a Thursday thing
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Salmon, chips and coleslaw.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Chilli, jacket potatoes, salad with pitta breads.

Comment

• I’m intending on having a tumble salad featuring a selection of tinned fish and eggs amongst other things.
                          However , I’m batch cooking today so if there is anything left over we may well have that instead. Watch this space!
                          All this talk of chips is making me drool. I can even smell them now!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• At Mr GF's request we're having "soup just like last week's" So leek and potato soup and the breadmaker is going on next.

Comment

• Off up the valley for supper again. Our friend tells us he's got a 'fancy menu' planned. He also wants to eat out Saturday and Sunday. Oh, last night was barley soup and I made baked apples stuffed with mincemeat plus whipped cream.

So much for the diet...

Comment

• The leek and potato soup with fresh bread was a big hit again last night. Mr GF's comment was "I could eat this every day".

Tonight we're having salmon baked with lemon and capers, jacket sweet potatoes, coleslaw and tomato and avocado salad.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X