Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiche tonight, cheese, onion and mushroom I think. Tomato, pesto and mozzarella bake, roast sweet potatoes.

I made another mincemeat cake yesterday so we'll be sampling that, with or without a blob of brandy cream ..... just realised brandy needs to go on my shopping list, nothing special, I don't actually drink it.

Comment

• Huge breakfast sandwich yesterday, so we just had a cheese and onion pasty yesterday evening. Today will be a pork joint with veg and then strawberries with cream.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Left over roast chicken - (we made enough for 2 days.)
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lunch will be main meal. Leftover pork with gravy and leftover veg for Mr Snoop. Cold pork and salad for me.

Supper: yet more carrot and coriander soup. No hardship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            Brisket, onions and carrots done in the slow cooker with Yorkshire puds, roasties, kale and peas.
            Same again this evening.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Chick pea burgers with salad this evening.

Mixed lettuce leaves, land cress, basil, spring onions, cucumber and we have 3 toms ripened on the window sill..

Comment

• Freekeh with salad for lunch. And it's sunny today, meaning plenty of electricity for the blender, so will make pea, leek and lettuce soup for supper.

Comment

• Roast pork left over from yesterday so hot pork sandwich with stuffing and crackling. Apple and raspberry crumble with cream.
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Still some chicken carcass meat left so it’s a frittata tonight with a side salad

Comment

• Because we enjoyed it so much the other day it's going to be haggis again, mashed potato and swede, PSB and creamy gravy.

Mincemeat cake and brandy cream.

Comment

• Haggissssss….mmmm….

Comment

• Haggis is still on my shopping list must get around to buying it.

Comment

• Madhur Jaffrey’s French bean curry, rice, naan breads, chutney and a yoghurt dip.

Comment

• Mushroom risotto with a side salad using one of our own cucumbers.
                              We’re mushrooming today but have a bag of shop bought ones on standby

Comment

• Salmon baked with lemon and capers, jacket sweet potato, sweetcorn, tomato and avocado salad.

Mincemeat cake and cream.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X