Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using up the chicken we didn't have last night as a posh chicken sandwich with my sourdough , maybe a few chippies on the side
    Northern England.

Comment

• I'll strip all the meat off the (now skinless) chicken I cooked yesterday shortly and make stock with the carcass in the slow cooker.

We're going to meet up with extended family at a pub this afternoon. If we decide to have a meal there it will probably be a chicken sandwich tonight, if not a chicken risotto.

We've still got half a punnet of strawberries to use up too.

Comment

• Lamb steaks with Charlottes, cabbage, carrots and peas.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Leek soup ( clearing out the freezer)
          Followed by cod, homemade coleslaw and a side salad

Fresh fruit and yog for pud.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well there is a little of the cooked chicken left, I'm going to use it some.other leftovers of passata and chickpeas make a little side dish to go wih out pork chops that will be going on the bbq. Will add a side salad and maybe a slice of fresh bread (currently baking).

We don't usually bother wih 'afters' but last night we had the last of our Lidl magnums
            Last edited by Containergardener; 21-07-2024, 10:12 AM.
            Northern England.

Comment

• Lunch has been had: chicken roasted with lemon and garlic plus potatoes, salad on the side. Bottle of cheap white, light and not so fancy you don't mind bunging in ice blocks to get it as cold as cold can be. Time for a nap...

Comment

• Brunch today: salad, meatballs with penne.

Comment

• BBQ today….need to rummage around the freezer but probably lamb steaks, Turkey steaks and salmon ( for tomorrow)
                  with the first of our courgette and french beans!
                  Side salad, then fresh plums for pud.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mushroom chilli with rice, pitta breads and salad.

Comment

• Today either bacon, egg and tomato or something from the freezer.

Comment

• Roast gammon, Cornish new potatoes, roast carrots and potatoes, cauliflower cheese. Strawberries and cream.
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Tuna salad, also.made a tomato bean and mozzarella /basil salad and some new potatoes
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Brunch today: salad and pizza. Was supposed to be onion tart, but I've only got two onions. No idea what toppings, but I'm sure I'll come up with something after a good rifle through the bottom of the fridge. Hope so, anyway.

Comment

• Bbq, so we have some bone in chicken thighs and some already pre marinated pork steak (OH marinades then freezes), new potato and chive salad and a bean and tomato salad.
                              Northern England.

Comment

• We've got some avocados that need using so we'll have those on toast along with poached eggs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X