Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle and Bol.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I've decided eventually. Chicken goujons with a tarragon sauce to dip them in, couscous and salad.

Comment

• Bolognese with rice.
        Cheese and crackers with a glass of red.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• We had lots of nibbles with mulled wine with our neighbours, so only felt like having beetroot soup with bread and butter when they’d gone
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lamb with roasties, sprouts, kale and carrots.

Comment

• The neighbour down the valley got in touch yesterday to say she was going shopping in a nearby town with a shop that has really good chickens. So...

Roast chicken with veg in the chicken brick again. Pineapple for pud.

Comment

• Last night's chicken goujons were wonderful, I don't know why I don't make them more often. I finished the leftovers with the leftover salad for my supper.

Having a complete lack of inspiration today I gave Mr GF a choice of three. Either prawn curry with naan OR salmon something OR tomato soup.

Soup is his choice.

I think I might just make us individual trifle type things for dessert with banana loaf broken up in the base.

Comment

• OH suggested something using chicken and steak. So as yet I'm unsure if he has some idea that HE is making, or waiting for my inspiration and cooking it
                  Northern England.

Comment

• Cauliflower cheese and mushroom bake, been looking forward to that for days

Comment

• Like the sound of that bake.
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Duck breast, roasties and french beans with an orange sauce.
                        Bread and butter pudding with cream for pud
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• More of the chicken and veg. Sweet potatoes today rather than yesterday's potatoes and parsnips.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            Lamb with roasties, sprouts, kale and carrots.
                            Same again today.

Sweet potatoes topped with garlic mushrooms for lunch.

Comment

• Tonight will be salmon, sweetcorn and pea risotto.

We only managed one of the trifle creations between us last night so there is one left to share tonight.

Comment

• We haven't been on hunger strike, just a funny weekend! Chow mein again on Friday and Saturday. My son has a bug, so no huge breakfast yesterday, we just grazed all day on cheese, nuts, fruit, pork pie and chocolate

Today will be Cottage Pie with cabbage and carrots.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X