Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is quite a lot of braising steak and gravy leftover as with all the talk of bananas we both had a banana milkshake yesterday afternoon and weren't very hungry. We might just finish that off with Yorkshire pudding or crusty bread.

I might make mini trifles again this weekend.

Comment

• Chinese was closed last night so we ended up with beans on toast!
      Beefburger with garlic wedges today.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle and Bol.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• No idea, but not much at the rate I'm eating digestive biscuits with a well-earned cup of tea. Off the top of my head, omelette, sweet potato wedges and salad. Probably end up being beans on toast, more realistically.

So far today, a cheesecake for tomorrow, cooked in the pressure cooker. Looks the part.

Comment

• Gumbo tonight, with plenty of okra in it.
            Last edited by Mark Rand; 03-02-2024, 07:25 PM.
            Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

• Coq au Vin followed by the rest of the trifle
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Meat and potato pie with kale, carrots and some french beans from the freezer.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Trying to make a nice meal but an easy one. So nibbles, salad, sausage and saffron risotto, cheesecake and fresh fruit salad. Fingers crossed the dough gets a move on because otherwise it's yesterday's bread and not focaccia.

Comment

• BBQ this afternoon. Bit too chilly though to sit outside and eat. Pity the sun isn’t out today- it made such a difference yesterday!

Stewed apple and custard for pud
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I've got as far as salmon something. I've been see sawing between salmon risotto or baked salmon all morning. I've just come down on the side of risotto. It'll get peas and sweetcorn chucked in too.

I never made trifle yesterday, but I keep seeing a couple of Bramleys in the bottom of the fridge so I think apple crumble and custard or cream.

Comment

• Last night was slow cooker chicken dhansak.

Tonight OH is roasting a chicken but just having sandwiches/rolls wih crisps.
                        Northern England.

Comment

• I'm going to make chicken and mushroom pie for tonight. We'll have it with potatoes and swede mashed together, carrots, sprouts and gravy.

In other words comfort food.

Comment

• We've got leftovers from yesterday's lunch. I do like leftovers! All the more so when they're tasty.

Chocolate and coconut cookies for gifts in the week (they freeze really well).

Comment

• Lasagne, salad and crusty rolls.
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• In need of inspiration to do something with leftover roast chicken.
                                Those cookies sound nice Snoop
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X