Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza and salad for brunch with the builders. Odd, I know, but they are total bread monsters and bring bread with them. But no bakeries open this morning when they left. So pizza is the best thing I can think of that will be quick and easy. Bit of a cheat - warm water in the pizza dough to speed it up!

Comment

• I’m fancying fish and salad tonight.
      Fresh cherries for pud
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Omelette /frittata and salad
        Northern England.

Comment

• The risotto yesterday ended up being chicken and even Mr GF cleared his plate.

I was struggling for ideas for today but then I saw CG's choice. I'll be a copycat. Omelette and salad. Maybe a few potato scallops.

The other half of yesterday's punnet of strawberries....with cream.

Comment

• Roast beef from the freezer, roast carrots and diced potatoes, cauliflower cheese. Strawberries and cream.
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Just decided that onion rings in batter, either beer batter or tonic batter, would go really well with the omelette.

Comment

• Slight change…
                We spotted Lidl sell chunky English chips….so we bought a packet having enjoyed them when we were staying with our son.
                Thing is, I spotted them and put them in the trolley and about 5 mins later OH came up to me saying “ Look what I found!!!!”…ever so happy - so I pointed into the trolly…te he…he looked so pleased with himself that I hadn’t the heart to suggest taking them back….so we now have two bags of chips needing eating…( and yes- we were supposed to start our diet again today)

So cod and chips tonight with kale, followed by cherries.

Comment

• Mixed salad with baked potato and home cooked ham.
                  Stewed apple and ice cream.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Greek-style feta and courgette pie, mixed salad, maybe a few chips for brunch today.

Comment

• Pie and peas for lunch then toasted cheese sandwiches and soup this evening.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• A mixed mezze platter today with wraps and Greek spinach and feta pastries.
                        Fresh cherries for pud.
                        Actually, we’re grazing fresh black cherries all day ! Yum.

Comment

• Pork laksa with lentils , green salad and my bread
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Tonight I'm going to make some tomato and basil soup (including some of my homemade chicken stock) and serve it with a dish of grated parmesan and bread and butter.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• Tuna salad then Coconut and jam tart with custard. Clear conscience about the pud, the nurse today confirmed I'm lighter than this time last year
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Well done, Flo. Wish I could say the same...

Not going to be helped by the fact that Mr Snoop has requested more pizza for the builders today.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X