Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We think we've found a local chippy that delivers, so it may be cod, chips and mushy peas. Himself is beside himself with excitement. We live a very sheltered life
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Curried sweet potato soup. (Hopefully a nice variation on the curried butternut squash soup I usually make as I forgot to buy butternut squash this week. I'll make it with coconut milk and homemade chicken stock and serve with a dish of parmesan (to get some protein into it). Bread and butter.

Strawberries and cream.

Flo, you are now however trying to lead me astray with thoughts of fish and chips from the chippy. Mmmmm!

Comment

• Your soup sounds delish gf!

Flo…Will you ask your guy if he delivers to France?
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Made a big pan of chilli , tonight with salad and chips

Rest of it tomorrow
          Northern England.

Comment

• Rest of the chilli with wraps, salad and yoghurt dressing
            Northern England.

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle and bol.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Total convenience food supper last night: confit de canard, peas, carrots and green beans from a jar and frozen chips. Thick-cut like a proper UK chippy would do them, new to our local shop. Hope they keep them in stock. Best frozen chips we've ever had.

Two spare pieces of confit in the can, so those tonight with some kind of aubergine concoction.

Comment

• Last night's curried soup, substituting sweet potato for butternut squash was a definite hit. If anything actually nicer than the butternut squash version.

Tonight I'll roast a chicken and I think we'll have garlic bread, tomato, pesto and mozzarella bake, and coleslaw.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• Homemade aubergine dip to start with.
                    Tarragon chicken in a tumble salad followed by blackcurrant and rhubarb ‘trifle’.
                    And no doubt a few black cherries fresh from the tree.

Comment

• I’ve got a Guinea fowl out of the freezer for tomorrow so probably Swiss chard and sweet potato with it.

Comment

• I'm having a soft pitta stuffed with tuna and a very sneaky salad, Himself says he will have a potted meat sandwich on "normal" bread
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• How were the fish and chips, Flo?

Comment

• Souvlaki if I can get my act together in time, with flatbreads and salad.

Comment

• Garlic rosemary lamb steaks with Charlottes, cabbage and carrots.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Chicken Korma for lunch. MIL should be able to cope with it. Just about to start assembling the makings.
                                Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X