Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was trying to decide between making a chicken pie (with pastry on top) or a fish pie (with mash on top) but now Snoop you've added a cheese and onion tart to my choices!

Comment

• Pah…the fresh peaches has now become steamed apple sponge pudding with custard
      Oh…and we’re having chips with the pie too!

What diet?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Decision made and fish pie now assembled and in the fridge. All it needs now is some grated cheese and some sliced tomato on top, then into the oven. We'll have carrots and cavallo nero with it.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• Sunday lunch was roast silverside and roast potatoes with asparagus (mexican!), runner beans and a frying pan of courgette, onion and tomatoes. Lovely
          Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

• Quiche out of the freezer with chips and salad - because we missed breakfast today
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Sooop and rice pudding
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Tonight a lazy meal. Fish fingers, hash browns waffles and peas. All out of the freezer. My only exertion will be making some tartare sauce.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• First tumble salad for a long time. Couldn’t face beef again so the steak and kidney is going in the freezer. Not an easy task!
                  So mushroom omlette served with a tumble salad featuring avacado and a few other salads things, and our own freshly cooked beetroot.
                  Oh will be finishing off the steamed sponge pudding and custard….I’ll have stewed apple and yog.

Looks like we have rather a lot of lettuce saved from the frost, so I guess we already know what we’ll be eating for the next few days!!!!

Comment

• We had the courgette and bean fideuà for lunch. Spiced carrot and apple soup for tea. Greengages for afters. (Pud after lunch was chocolate...)

Comment

• Change of plan.

We went out to get milk. I don't know how we get through so much, and I can't stand the long life stuff. While grabbing milk, some of Mr GF's favourite bread jumped into my basket along with a few other boring bits.

He's now put in a request for soup to go with bread. I'm going to make curried sweet potato soup (made with coconut milk and homemade chicken stock). A bowl of grated parmesan with it, too.

Still strawberries and cream.

Comment

• Mushroom and carrot soup with sourdough at lunch,

This evening stilton burgers with charlottes, homemade coleslaw and a garden salad.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Home cooked ham salad, baked potato and home made coleslaw.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Just on soups at the moment .
                            Homemade tomato with grated cheese last night and sourdough

Tonight I have some bacon so maybe lentil and bacon or pea and ham(bacon) again with sourdough as I've another to bake today.
                            Northern England.

Comment

• Soup with a toasted cheese sandwich.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Another tumble salad but this time featuring feta and olives
                                Blackcurrant ‘trifle’ with yog for pud

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X