Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must admit I always keep one cheap non-stick frying pan after once nearly breaking my wrist trying to toss pancakes in a small Le Creuset cast iron frying pan. (£5 secondhand at a car boot sale).

Tonight, still keeping to soft food, I'll make fish pie with cod out of the freezer.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• For tomorrow, I’m just defrosting some roast pork and a chunk of skin/ crackling the butcher gave me. ( they don’t some together here!!!)
      Going to have roast spuds, sweet potatoes, french beans, cabbage and stuffing with them.
      Followed by tarte tartin and skyr
      Last edited by Nicos; Yesterday, 03:00 PM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread, pesto and parmesan.

My Mums pans soon lost their none stick that was enough to me of them for life.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Tuna steaks with charlottes, french beans, carrots, and peas.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mr Snoop got sidetracked in the village yesterday and came home very late. So onion tart with salad tonight. Strawberries for afters.

Comment

• Mr GF is muttering about soup again. I think I'll make him some mushroom soup with bread and butter, grated parmesan, and crispy bacon bits. If there's soup left over, I'll keep it for when I make a chicken pie next. My quick chicken pie last time I made it was cooked chicken from the freezer with homemade mushroom soup poured over it and a pastry top (made in the food processor in about 3 minutes). I'm not sure if I'm getting smarter as I get older.....or just lazier.🤔

Just decided ....mandarin trifle for afters.
              Last edited by greenishfing; Today, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• Leg of lamb with King Edward potatoes, parsnips, fried leeks and sprouts. The weather isn't very summery at the moment!
                Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X