Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the best birthday tea for Mr Snoop last night. For some reason, the hole came out really tough. And the ice cream was worse than even I expected. Just as well the wine was a total winner!

Fingers crossed tonight is better: pork schnitzel with salad, more of the ice cream.

Comment

• Tonight I'm going to roast a chicken. I was going to serve it with potatoes, veg and gravy but I've changed my mind to serving it with garlic bread, beer battered onion rings (my favourite), and tomato, pesto and mozzarella bake.

Strawberries and cream.

Snoop, I've realised that there is a Vienetta lurking in my freezer that Mr GF bought at the start of Summer. I can't even remember what they taste like.

Comment

• ^Your Viennetta will undoubtedly be better than our Comtessa, GF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
          ^Your Viennetta will undoubtedly be better than our Comtessa, GF.
          Having seen your description, "It's like eating air bubbles swaddled in sweet whipped plastic." I really hope so.

Comment

• Tonight was Bol & chips.

Tomorrow lunch time (for Mother in Law) will be:- Roast haunch of venison with roast king Edward's, roast parsnips, asparagus and chantenay carrots, with a Chianti gravy. Maybe a bit over the top for lunch, but I can live on the left-overs next week.
            Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X