Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper burgers with salad, rice and blue cheese dressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post

Apparently they are just Greek yoghurt with fruit puree mixed in, so I'm going to put some in tubs on Thursday so will let you know on Friday Bren
      Flo, you have tempted me. Ive just been on that naughty "Big River" site and ordered some lolly moulds, arriving Thursday. They are also supposedly good for making cakesicles, which I had never heard of.....but, after googling them, they look very interesting ........ and fattening.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post

Flo, you have tempted me. Ive just been on that naughty "Big River" site and ordered some lolly moulds, arriving Thursday. They are also supposedly good for making cakesicles, which I had never heard of.....but, after googling them, they look very interesting ........ and fattening.
        I wonder I didn't bump into you GF!
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• If any of you make cakesicles, I'd be interested to hear how they turn out. I had two immediate thoughts, yes, fattening but good for portion control, and yikes, crumbs everywhere when trying to eat them.

Mind you, the moulds look good. I'm thinking of trying my hand at making home-made Magnum style lollies at some point next year. Could be fro-yo rather than ice cream in them (unlikely, but could be...).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X