Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking risotto, but something different from salmon for a change. I've got a bit of chorizo in the fridge and some bags of cooked leftover chicken in the freezer. I think I'll try chicken, chorizo, sweetcorn and olive risotto, or something similar.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• I've bought some chicken dippers! My GGs loved them when they were little and we would often pinch one, so I thought we'd have them for a change, with chips
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I think I've already decided for tonight. Steak braised with onions, mushrooms and carrots in the slow cooker, mashed potatoes french beans and gravy.

Strawberries and cream if there are any nice ones around. If not somebody mentioned baked apples and custard the other day and I can't get the idea out of my head.

Comment

• Cauliflower cheese with sauté potatoes either with peas and sweetcorn or baked beans.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Roast chicken in the marmite. Mr Snoop says he's not bored of roast chicken and I can pretty well do them in my sleep now!

Comment

• Chinese or Thai pork with rice
              The rest of the baked apples with custard for pud ( yep- it was me gf!)
              The added glug of Calvados( apple brandy) in the water at the base really lifted the flavours!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                The added glug of Calvados( apple brandy) in the water at the base really lifted the flavours!
                Is there a "drooling" emoji?

Comment

• Te he gf…..

Comment

• Lamb chops, fresh kale and creamy pasta

clementines for pud

Comment

• Too tired even to do roast chicken in my sleep last night. Will do it tonight.

Must also make turkey burgers for the freezer.

Comment

• Garlic bread with mozzarella and mushrooms last night. No idea today!
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• We both feel absolutely wrecked and I can't be bothered but I've just given Mr GF two easy, for me, choices. Bacon, egg and tomato OR mushroom soup. He's picked mushroom soup. We'll have it with bread and butter and a dish of grated parmesan.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• Tonight was Bol & chips

Tomorrow lunch time will be Boeuf Bourguignon with ox cheek, oxtail, bacon lardons, mushrumps, onions and Bourgogne. Served with celeriac mash and Maris Piper and leek mash. Hopefully worth a morning of slaving in the kitchen
                            Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X