No announcement yet.

Why Are People Idiots?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did well there! Your one looks the best shape,colour & everything well done for second place!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Shoes View Post

PS What do you do with 20kg of pumpkin?
      Well, I've emailed The People's Kitchen to see if they want one. They should get a reasonable amount of soup out of it. If they want it I'll drop it off next week.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
      ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
      ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Congratulations Jay-ell. Brilliant result

Comment

I just read all the way through this thread and very very well done to you. It's lovely that the daughter of the person the competition was named after won and super splendid that you managed second despite the vandalism. It can be so depressing when growing crops get vandalised but you've risen above it .

Comment

Congrats Jay glad to hear your pumpkins survived its damage.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Well I now have more than enough pumpkin to last me for soup for the year and I'm dropping the other one off at the soup kitchen middle of the week.

I've also got £10 prize money in my back pocket

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
              ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
              ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Congratulations. Here's something else you could do:

https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...ng-in-pictures

Comment

I was wondering the other day about this! Thanks for the update and congrats on getting second place!

Comment

Fantastic!
                    Really pleased for you...well done especially after all that stress and upset.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

thats great to hear (the prize money not the pumkinoside)what a nice ending to a bad story , i was just watching seans allotment on yt and came across a vid on him saying why he`d left his plot and moved to anotherone ,apparently he heard his neighbours planning to get someone to attack him ,the mind boggles as your title states "why are people idiots ", cheers
                      Last edited by the big lebowski; 07-11-2018, 01:57 PM.
                      The Dude abides.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X