Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP get conned into, sorry persuaded to hang the curtains for her, after all he seemed to be quite domesticated, hanging things like blinds etc. just wait the next thing he will be doing is.......
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ....Something amazing ...using....
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ...of all things....

Comment

• a rattle, yard broom, feathers and strawberry jam.
          Oh no thought Lumpy it’s going to.....
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• get hin going on about ................................

Comment

• him too

Comment

• How to bake a cake and decorate with the feathers to look like a chicken, the jam was for.....
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• attracting the ants which had arrived with the Christmas tree. The ants had slowly began to build a new nest right in the middle of.........
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• December give or take half a day but never being one to nit pick the ants were ushered out by the ankles and then .................................

Comment

• Christmas carols started blaring out of the attic. It was definitely voices. Oh no we have......

Comment

• ...it dawned on the patrons of the GR that VC was missing. Naughtily they didn’t go looking as they were given a temporary reprieve from the pointy stick. Nevertheless, this wasn’t likely to continue as.....
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• she's found her rythm stick and ............................

Comment

• .............is sorting out some song sheets for the GR Choir who are going to perform at the..........

Comment

• ....GR Christmad Eve booze up. Difficult to arrange when you’re stuck in the dunny, but it does give the opportunity to think. Using her sharp pointy stick VC managed to escape and....
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• ....hiding something rather special beneath her cloak, she....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X