Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chickens which didn't really upset anyone because we have our own ............................

Comment

• ....................demonic chicken..................
      You called? said VC, does anyone want some yellow stickered............

Comment

• pheasants which have gone orf asked Ap? I'm sure ...........................

Comment

• They could be doctored up and sold as some exotic dish why is that not what........
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• a whiffy pheasant is for?? That raises another point, why do f and ph............................

Comment

• it's all Greek to me thought Lumpy who had got herself wedged into the inglenook watching the gnomes tie AP's shoes laces together in the hope he would...................
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• put on his shoes. That of course was because they thought that the smell AP was attributing to the pheasants was in fact from his smelly feet and the gnomes ......................................................

Comment

• Coming from their home down by the sewer in the cellar the gnomes couldn't stand the smell when APs feet were near the fire and they lodged a......
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• brick to keep the door open for.........................

Comment

• an easy escape route in case the daft chicken with a .....
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ..........penchant for smelly things, arrived with a bunch of Voodoo Lilies to decorate the snug.

With a cackle and a flurry of feathers, the door was flung aside..............

"HellllllllllllllllllllllOOOO, Grapeys - have you missed me? and VC whipped out from under her wing a............

Comment

• white rabbit and a top hat. Bet you didn't ...............................

Comment

• ........think the White Rabbit would arrive on time, he's always late.
                            But, who does the Top Hat belong to? Is it............

Comment

• him with the tails? You know him that....................

Comment

• Don't look at me, said rary it must belong to....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X