Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..............somebody with a tail! Is it Lumpy's? She has a dangly thing on her................

Comment

• ...fez.
      Why is Lumpy wearing a fez n'tails?
      Has she finally 'lost it'?
      Or is there something wonderful afoot?
      Look !...
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• " Just like that"....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• "No, Not like that! Like that"...................

Comment

• I miss Tommy Cooper, cried...…………….

Comment

• ..............Mrs Cooper, who had just dropped off some barrels for the New Year's Eve shenanigans.
              "The things he do with his .................

Comment

• trunk swinging in the breeze. Unbeknownst (posh word that) to everyone else Tommy the Trunk started his show biz career with an act that......
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• .............was too risque to be seen before the watershed, or even.................

Comment

• to those of a delicate nature in The Gardeners Rest. Dud it thought Lumpy let’s bring the risqué/risky/funny to the bar so the patrons can......
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• have a pint of the black stuff whilst contemplating the horrifying sight of chilli and tomato growers posting on the "onions from seed " thread. I ask you whatever became of ....................
                      Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 30-12-2018, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• ...........Lumpy, apparently she had a new dress to wear, one that would have a brought tears of joy and.........

Comment

• laughter as it was the colours of a rainbow, incredibly short (showing her under trunks) and very very ......

Comment

• ...........see through.
                            Lumpy truly was a sight for sore eyes (I don't understand it either but my Mother used to say it it must be true).

Lumpy pirouetted and sashayed around the bar, flashing her undertrunks at rary and Ap, as if inviting them to............

Comment

• get themselves arrested. However, neither Rary nor Ap .............................

Comment

• had ever managed to break the 4 minute mile but hand in hand they managed to break several world records as they hurtled towards.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X