Dreams versus reality - in the garden!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Me too, Rary.
    Plus, I've only ever been to one football match in my life. Supposedly a biggie: Barça versus Espanyol, so a local derby, and at the Olympic stadium, Espanyol's ground. So high up in the stands it was like watching ants! I couldn't see the attraction of watching live football. Especially given the cost of the tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
      ^Me too, Rary.
      Plus, I've only ever been to one football match in my life..
      RHS Chelsea Flower Show, and that enough of that, if there is any winding up to be done on here, I will do it
      but it is a good one, but must tell you I have put you on the same list as VC check how I phrase things to you

And no VC she is not in good company
      Last edited by rary; 10-02-2019, 07:34 PM.
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I've been to a football match - when I had a friend who was the son of a Devon farmer. I stayed with them, fed the calves, watched the milking and went to the football at Exeter. However, I've never been to Chelsea as I've heard its for pensioners, like you, rary.

Comment

^

(Blah, blah, blah, just to make up the minimum number of characters for a permitted post - not goalposts, obviously.)

Edited: oops, VC got in before me. Above is a reply to Rary.
          Last edited by Snoop Puss; 10-02-2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

^^thank goodness I thought that you were encouraging VC
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X