Wanna be a Simpson?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna be a Simpson?

Upload a photo of yourself and be Simpsonized! Well I had fun with it - not posted much for a while so sorry if this has already been done.

http://www.simpsonizeme.com/
    Attached Files
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower

I keep trying S.B.P., but it says it's busy & to try again later. Yours looks great, is it a good likeness?
    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Managed it!
      Yep, think that's me!
      Attached Files

Comment

Yep I kinda look like that, well blue's my fave colour!

Nice one too Sue! BTW how's your olive tree doing this year? Our taller one has real-live olives on it. Don't think I'll need to find the salting recipes though!

Attached Files
        To see a world in a grain of sand
        And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Hi SBP, yours are bigger than mine! The olives that is. Leaving them outside over winter did bring 2 of mine into flower, the larger one had a few small flowers on the ends of a couple of branches but they didn't develop into fruits & the smaller one has a few very tiny little olives on it, much smaller than yours.I was reading a column by Bob Flowerdew the other day though & he said it wasn't worth trying to get a crop off them in this country as it wasn't warm enough & they probably wouldn't taste anything like their mediterranean cousins so just to grow them for fun. At least I got a few flowers on them this year, that was a first!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X