No announcement yet.

Seed Saving

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use wage envelopes personally but hey, there ok.

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
      They'd need to be editable...! Bit "American mush" aren't they?!
      Pass the bucket!
      They're for nowt aren't they..........what did you expect!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Spurred on by these printables I spent half an hour this evening with a photo of some of my seeds and my paint shop program and made my own! I used a commercial one as a template - just to use the shape. I then 'erased' the wording and put in my photo. I'm feeling rather smug about the results. The people waiting for the postal strike to be over so they can have my aquilegia seeds are going to get the masterpiece envelop instead of the ones I printed on Friday!
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
          Spurred on by these printables I spent half an hour this evening with a photo of some of my seeds and my paint shop program and made my own! I used a commercial one as a template - just to use the shape. I then 'erased' the wording and put in my photo. I'm feeling rather smug about the results. The people waiting for the postal strike to be over so they can have my aquilegia seeds are going to get the masterpiece envelop instead of the ones I printed on Friday!
          Clever Flum!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Goood idea Flum. Perhaps I'm just a little envious coz I don't have any seed to save... Mebbe next year?!
            Last edited by SarzWix; 07-10-2007, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Nip out and look Sarah. I found I'd got lots of seeds on my crocosmia lucifer that I could gather. Never tried sowing those before but I shall now!
              Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X