Advertising

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
    I never moan about the licence fee; I am more than happy to pay towards the BBC, which, apart from having advert-free channels, produces some brilliant television, broadcasts great radio, and are outstanding ambassadors for the UK all over the world. And "due to the unique way the BBC is funded.." we all own a little piece of it - we should be proud of it! (Oh, and no, I don't work for the Beeb!!)
    Bang on Sarz, having seen the sh#t tv that the Americans have to endure with a break every 10 minutes I only pray that "auntie" stays around forever cos once its gone, it will never come back.

Comment

Yes agree totally.
      But don't forget the radio programmes.
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

What's all this about loosing belly fat? Darn cheek!
        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

That will be for me then.

Comment

After extremely nasty bout of flu, my scales tell me I have lost over a stone. Trouble is looking in the mirror tells me it doesn't show ( except I look even awfuller).

Belly fat, huh
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X