Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scotland v italy

ur views on the game?

the free kick that shud never have been! that's all i'm saying!

Comment

Must admit found myself willing Scotland on, the free kick was the worse decision I've seen in years and being a Spurs fan I've seen one or 2!!
      Cheers

Danny

Comment

The best team lost on the night. All those Italian maestro's were outclassed by the Scots!
        Scotland played out of there skins and the home supporters were brilliant!

Hard luck Scotland, you was robbed!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I've been hearing some nasty rumours about how/why Italy became champs -that match only reinforced these thoughts! Bad luck Scotland but you can hold your heads up high for a fantastic effort, the game was yours!
          Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

have to admit to not even being interested!! i'm a rugby girl... you daren't support football in the borders and i'm the only scot that has replied i think!! Still it would have been nice to win... scottish pride and all that!!
            Last edited by cyanara; 20-11-2007, 10:22 AM.
            Cyanara

Comment

I have posted my own views on thread "Just gotta get this out of my system"
              Rat

British by birth
              Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
              http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

[QUOTE=cyanara;148030]have to admit to not even being interested!! i'm a rugby girl... QUOTE]

I'd agree. Can't be having with all those overpaid posers pretending to be injured for 90 minutes!
                Veni, Vidi, Velcro.
                I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X