Gardener of the Year - tonight

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gardener of the Year - tonight

I have to attend a Police Christmas Ball tonight - oh the chore!

The machine is set to record this programme which is on the usual GW slot. It appears to be a different format to those in the past.
    aka
    Suzie

Enjoy your Ball Piskie,got something nice to wear? Think of me, I'm on orthopaedics/trauma tonight, boo hoo!!
    Last edited by lainey lou; 14-12-2007, 10:40 AM.
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

cheers lous not sure about what to wear yet, I'm a girl that should have been a boy I have the grand total of four girlie type cocktail/ball dressy things in my wardbrobe ... *wonders is my doc martins will work with the purple number

Hope you have a quiet night on the O/T tonight!

Tell me more about Reiki, I need fixing in various areas and not sure what/where/who
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

If Lily Allen can do the docs/frock thing, then you can too, piskie!

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
          cheers lous not sure about what to wear yet, I'm a girl that should have been a boy I have the grand total of four girlie type cocktail/ball dressy things in my wardbrobe ... *wonders is my doc martins will work with the purple number

Hope you have a quiet night on the O/T tonight!

Tell me more about Reiki, I need fixing in various areas and not sure what/where/who
          You could go lily Allen-esk and wear cocktail dress and trainers! -hahaha, Hazel beat me to that one!

Cor, where do I start with the reiki? It's a really lovely gentle therapy and can be subtle or very powerful, it works by channeling high vibrational energy through the practitioner into the reciever by placing the hands on or above the body in various positions. It balances things out in your body, releases any "blocks" and kind of vitalizes your own healing potential. It can be incredibly relaxing. I am constantly amazed at how it can work!
          Quite often I use in along with other therapies, it works well alongside reflexology which is also totally amazing and wonderful.
          Last edited by lainey lou; 14-12-2007, 11:17 AM.

Comment

lovely thought Hazel/Lou about the Lily Allen thing - but she ain't 51 3/4 Hum, wonder how this would affect hubby's Air Farce career, hehehe

seems we are meeting up in a singlies room (15 of us!!) with bottles of champers prior to erm prior to to erm falling over I guess
            aka
            Suzie

Comment

vino de collapso in the singlies block!! Brings back memories, spent my honeymoon in the singlies block RAF Aldergrove waiting for a married quater!

Comment

did anyone see this? G of the Y? Gawd!! What was it with all that swirling camera actions and so so soooo loud music
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

Didn't see it. How was your do?

Comment

you didn't miss anything! the 'do' gave me a sore head, I want a refund
                    aka
                    Suzie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X