Is It Me?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Me?

Honest to god, I have never watched these shows before I met Trousers, and whilst I've been religiously cooking his dinner every Saturday night, he's been poisoning me with Strictly and the equally addictive XFactor, and himself has pi**ed off now to bed hours ago, and I've been left watching that the wrong bloke has won. How ever am I going to explain that to Himself over his fried egg in the morning?

Give him some porridge!!!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

OK, I'll vacate the cottage, you move in honey, and he's all yours.....
      I double dare you!!!!
      HOW on this earth could they have voted out that lovely dinner lady, and HOW, oh, honestly, normally, I'm such a sensible, grown-up woman? and I'm now I'm.....

Just WOT had Kylie in tights got to do with his crooning? and why didn't The Talent win?

IS IT ME?

Comment

Darling girlie, I have No Idea wot you are talking about - come and have a beer with me instead in the Gardeners' Rest....?

Comment

Haze, you're and angle...

Comment

OH watches the dancing thing even tho we live down here.

As for talent, why on earth do they have that Bruce Forsyth on, talk about past his sell by date - his humour is so awful but at least he makes a joke of it when the audience don't laught at his jokes.

Get the message Brucie, move on!
            TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Originally posted by TonyF View Post
              OH watches the dancing thing even tho we live down here.

As for talent, why on earth do they have that Bruce Forsyth on, talk about past his sell by date - his humour is so awful but at least he makes a joke of it when the audience don't laugh at his jokes.

Get the message Brucie, move on!
              HE is the joke!
              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
              Brian Clough

Comment

Of course, see, didn't get it !!!!!!!!!

Wellie, did you really mean to call Hazel an angle?
                TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Give him some porridge!!!!
                  Surly cold turkey??
                  Last edited by bubblewrap; 16-12-2007, 08:39 AM.
                  Brian Clough

Comment

Although I watched the X factor to laugh AT the contestants, i too believe the wrong bloke won. Nothing against the lad personally, but OH and me where setting sweepstake's each week on how soon into the programme he would start to cry.

The Welsh, scary looking won was the natural winner from the start, and I'm sure he will forge out a good career. As for Leon he will be gone in 6 months. My opinion, anyhow.

Ive also watched Strictly properly for the first time this year and quite enjoyed it, I agree though Bruce is more nauseating as time goes by. He was good in his niche...stand up is not his niche.

Ohhh. too serious for a Sunday morning... i'm off to use my Gift vouchers to buy a bags of poo from the Garden Centre, if I can get past the singing polar bears.
                    Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Tell you what Wellie, I'm with you all the way on that one.

You're right, the Dinner lady deffo should have won but isn't it always the same with these things? the one that SHOULD win always goes out early and the rubbish one goes on and wins.

As Seasprout said, nothing against him personally and, if he couldn't sing he wouldn't have got through the auditions but imho, he can't sing all that well and certainly not better than any of the the others.

Never mind luvvie, go and have a beer with Hazel - she'll put you right - in fact, is there a spare seat for me?
                      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

beer? is there a beer call?
                        aka
                        Suzie

Comment

Now now, I feel I have to step into Bruces' corner here! While ,to be fair, He was past his sell by date and has been wearing a selection of dodgy syrups as long as I can remember.(and I'm no spring chicken).... but, to say it is not his niche! Could you find a more kitsch show? Thank heaven someone has the ability to pop a few inflated egos(how unwittingly is debatable)!

What with the judges, 'professionals' and c-list celebrities! the whole shabang is padding and prima donnas.A pumped up game show, countless weeks built around a half a dozen decent dances with maximum exposure for the 'celebs' instead of prizes. I think the toe curling humour suits the timbre very well!

altogether now ...' Alright my luv, Lower than the four for the caaarrrr.'

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                            beer? is there a beer call?
                            Yes please!
                            Wicked Hathern Brewery
                            Brian Clough

Comment

Oohhh, did I miss the beer call? Dont understand a word of the rest of this thread but got that bit!!
                              Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X