Xmas tree

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winged one View Post
    I think it's called Noel, and it's from Absolute Aromas (or a name very similar to that) of aromatherpy oils suppliers - I got it in our local chemist and think it is much more real than the candles (but that might jsut be me). I thought it might interest you though, and it has lasted me 4 years so far and only half the bottle gone.

Winged One - I've found it on Absolute Aromas website and duly ordered a bottle!! Thanks ever so much for the pointer - I'll let you know how it smells when it arrives!
    Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

We have a cut tree for the first time. I was hoping i would smell nice but sadly theres nothing. You practically have to have your nose amongst the branches to get a whiff Still its looks great covered in lights and is quite funny because of the squat shape.
      http://plot62.blogspot.com/

Comment

Aha! I know what you mean, Matt! I've working this one out - if you want a tree which actually manages to retain it's needles after Christmas Eve, you have to buy a needlefast one which means that you sacrifice the gorgeous smell you remember when you were a kid!

I went for the nostalgia niff last year and had a tree which shed the vast majority of it's needles before even getting into the bay in the lounge! Have gone for the nordman needlelast tree from homebase this year - less loverly piney smell, but better looking!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X