No announcement yet.

And The Winner Is...........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally agree, Wellie. This is the place to be!! Looking forward to next year - hope we will be having another Virtual Show (and passing the shortest day on 21st December). It will be nice to get up when it's light and have a bit of daylight left after work. Gardening is restricted to weekends at the moment.

Comment

Aye
      And here's to the spring - can't wait for some new seeds to go in and to get some digging done.

Comment

The show has been a brilliant experience this year, and I very much hope it will be repeated next year. The staff & mods did a great job, the sponsors have been incredibly generous, and the Grapes have all been great sports. In fact, the Grapes in general are a bunch of kindly, helpful, supportive and generous people, who make my life richer every day. And I love you all. Xx

Comment

While we're saying a big THANK YOU to the GYO team, and to the grapes, I'd also like to say thank you to those grapes who have influenced me through the year I've been here, but are not active on the Vine at the moment for one reason or another - may all of our veg grow strong and tasty, one and all!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X