No announcement yet.

Slow Site

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'm sure you'll be able to get it cleared up with a dose of tablets...

Comment

I'm thinking that you two are not helping here... Where's Peter Techie Rabbit when you want him??

Comment

Originally posted by PAULW View Post
        SHIRL All the other sites I visit load quite quickly its just GYO that I am having a problem with, it is probably because it is such a brilll popular site that slows things up.
        I think the vine does slow down a bit when there are lots of us online. Some days though, I agree, it does seem very slow compared to other sites.
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
          Is that some sort of Christmas tradition round your way Shirl......cutting the legs off the dog???????????
          LOL, poor little fella is hating the frost - his tummy is only an inch off the ground and the grass needs cutting
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

There was a piece on the Today programme this morning which said that Offcom did an investigation into broadband speeds - the average '8meg' service is about actually 2.6meg!

All sorts of things affect the speed apparently - from the state of your wiring in your house to having a baby monitor installed!

Comment

Not had a problem with the vine. Recently or ever. Got broadband - I think notionally 8 meg
              Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X