The January GYO mag

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The January GYO mag

I've just seen the January edition of GYO and there are photos of the winning entries in the virtual competition. Congratulations to all the winners. You must be so thrilled. Well done folks and get the mag to see your veggies in high gloss colour.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Alice,

Trousers and I spoke with The Scarey's before Christmas, and I've promised to send them January's copy, just because they're in it on that Virtual Vegetable Show page, and living in France, they don't get the magazine. I thought they should see, in print, how fabulous their winning entry looked, and eveyone else's too.

Personally, I'm not sure I couldn't 'steal myself' to have just ONE good mag sent over to us on subscription when we eventually get our permanent address there. Now.... I wonder what it would be?!

Comment

Wellie, I would have thought there would be big interest in Grapes seeing their produce in high gloss - but doesn't look like it, on this thread anyway.
      As for your new address in France, I do hope you get one soon. Do you want me to make it up for you ( create it myself)
      Trois Pigeons
      Mille Roses
      Maison Blanc
      Chez Wellie et Trousers. That sounds good to me.
      May it happen soon for you.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alice View Post
        Wellie, I would have thought there would be big interest in Grapes seeing their produce in high gloss - but doesn't look like it, on this thread anyway.
        Alice - I think that alot of Grapes posted on another thread (although I can't seem to find it now!) about the GYO mag and the virtual show.
        ~
        Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
        ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Alice,
          You're too too kind!
          And 'Grow Your Own' will definitely be my subscription magazine of choice, and Trousers has just said 'Here Here!'....
          Scarey-Clare. Will be posting 'said mag' to you this week sweetheart. X

Comment

Make sure you tell the post office that it as 'printed matter', hon, as it's cheaper to send! There's some historic deal, I believe, about sending magazines and newspapers abroad.

Doesn't take any longer to get there either.
            Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 29-12-2007, 01:11 AM. Reason: additional thought...

Comment

Oh that's a good shout Haze, thanks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
                Scarey-Clare. Will be posting 'said mag' to you this week sweetheart. X
                Ooh, dead 'cited now! Don't forget to let me know what the postage is.
                As I said before, I'm sure we can come to a sharing arrangement on the GYO Mag once you get here, nice address Alice btw - here's hoping it won't be too long.
                Have a good day today meeting Piskie (hoping she is well enough)
                A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

not sure how I did this - but I managed to buy two copies (at different times!) of Jan issue of GYO

We have had to postpone for a short while - hopefully meeting up next week when I can talk them all to sleep
                  aka
                  Suzie

Comment

[QUOTE=piskieinboots;156203]not sure how I did this - but I managed to buy two copies (at different times!) of Jan issue of GYO

DOH! Senior Moment Luv?

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
                      Senior Moment Luv?
                      Senior
                      Blonde
                      Senior blonde

take ya pick
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

Latest Topics