Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sewer rat View Post
    man flu methinks !!
    Nothing to do with the uber late night then Rat (or should that be - early morning?

Went round to friend's house on New Years Eve, and got home around 2.30am.

Went for a nice walk New Years Day and a roast (turkey... grooaaannn) that evening
    Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Flew back from Spain (late as plane was held up due to bad weather over Europe).

Stopped off at my daughter's on the way home and had Three-Bird-Roast with her and two of the grandchildren. Got home finally at about 10.30pm. Poured myself a Scotch and woke up at 2.30am and went to bed. Scotch is in fridge.

Took yesterday as an extra day off and returned to work today .
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

Got to bed at 4am in brother in laws, woke up midday Went for a lovely walk around Crews Hill, bought some seeds and fleece back to BIL for a lovely cassoulet then home to veg and sleep
        Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Got home about 4am (not drunk!!)

Slept then met up with my sister and took all the dogs to Blackpool for a mega-walk near the De Veres hotel

Evening - went out for a Chinese with some of Mr OWG's friends

Comment

Slept late, lit wood fire ( more like a bonfire!!) in lounge and made a slow stew for the evening.
            Read book infront of fire drinking champagne!

No idea though what I did in the evening ...or who ate the food!!!!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X