Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woolies bargains

Hi Folks,
    Just been in woolies this morning and noticed they have some 1/2 price offers on some fruit bushes, blueberries,tayberries, loganberries, blackcurrants ect..£1.99, Grapes £2.99 i think, there were also some flowery things I didn,t take much notice of. Have never bought this sort of thing from woolies so don't know if they are any good, but might be worth a try at those prices.

By the way Happy new year every one! ( not been around much past few weeks)

Here,s wishing you all a very fruitful (and vegful) 2008.
    Last edited by lainey lou; 08-01-2008, 09:54 AM.
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

At that price you can't really complain. I'd go for Blueberry and Tayberry and they are substantially cheaper than what I paid for online. I know the ones from Woolies coz I saw them too in Hastings when we were down South for Christmas (but around where I live, they never have fruit bush anywhere!!!) and the good thing is that the varieties are specified too. I think there's a cranberry too. I didn't buy then because I had already bought mine plus they weren't reduced yet. So lucky you!
    Food for Free

Comment

Wow - I've been looking at cranberries and blueberries in the catalogues, Woolies seem like a real bargain. Do you think there's a catch - like sickly spindly plants that'll take years to fruit?
      Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

I took a look at the blueberries, they looked ok, smallish, about 5" long, think i'll go back tomorrow and get some, may as well give them a go.
        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Hi Lainey lou, I've bought a few things from Woolies cheapo section in the past & they're usually O.K. At those prices they're worth the risk anyway!
          Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X