No announcement yet.

How much Spam can you cope with?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not eaten it since I was a kid and thought it was disgusting then - was very suspicious of the colour and texture and the fact that my mum counldn't actually tell me what it is - come to think of it, does anybody actually know what it contains??????? Bit too much like donner kebab meat type thing for my liking ever to try it again.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
      Not eaten it since I was a kid and thought it was disgusting then - was very suspicious of the colour and texture and the fact that my mum counldn't actually tell me what it is - come to think of it, does anybody actually know what it contains??????? Bit too much like donner kebab meat type thing for my liking ever to try it again.
      Yup, it is chopped ham and pork - with very generous helpings of salt. I love it sliced and fried but only very occasionally indulge (with chips and fried egg). Ooh, must be dinner time
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
        You know what? If Trousers REALLY wanted to p*ss me off, it would be a Spam Sandwich, spread with Marmite, deep fried, with an egg on top.....
        we'll never fight over food my love however, please be assured this is an occasional 'treat' for me, my 'normal' food is 'elfie
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

Did anyone else have battered spam fritters for school dinners? Ick!
          I was feeling part of the scenery
          I walked right out of the machinery
          My heart going boom boom boom
          "Hey" he said "Grab your things
          I've come to take you home."

Comment

prefer corned beef fritters, now they are yum!
            Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
              prefer corned beef fritters, now they are yum!
              Mmmmmmmmmmmmm tummys rumbling now, guess what I'm having for tea tonite!
              Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
              Bob Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                Yup, it is chopped ham and pork - with very generous helpings of salt.
                My darling sister, as a child, used to refer to that as plopped ham and chalk!
                Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
                  Did anyone else have battered spam fritters for school dinners? Ick!
                  Have them as a very very very rare treat from our local chippy.
                  A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X