Cold, wet and yuk!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold, wet and yuk!

Its so cold,wet and horrid out today, and really windy. Gotta drag my couch and gear out to see a client in a minute, recon I's gonna get soaked, wanna stay here in the warm and dry wiv you lot .
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Here Lainey, borrow my umberella
    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Aaahh! Thanks scarey. Just realized, I broke new new years rez already - not to moan!!!

Deep cleansing breath.

Comment

Wasnt a moan Lainey, just a statement of opinion and a clearing of thoughts!!
        Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Thanks moggsue, I feel much better now! Had a good session with my client which is always very uplifting!

Comment

Walked down to the pub at lunch time and got wet. Back at the office now, and the sun is shining! Typical eh?
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Typical, just like it always starts persisting down at 3pm school pick up time. But i'm not moaning just making an observation.

Comment

Lashed down here all day. I still cycled the 8 miles (55 mins) to OH's house for a cosy weekend... where there's a will
                !
                All my stuff is drying on radiators now while I catch up on Hugh's progs on the old Sky Plus tellybox
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

The fields but one at the bottom of our garden are flooded. Our garage flat roof is leaking again!
                  To see a world in a grain of sand
                  And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X