Do I get a medal?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I get a medal?

Had a look in Wilko's today, loads of good cheap stuff in there and guess what, I walked out without spending any money.

This must be a first but I have clocked a few things for a later date (when OH is not tutting behind my back)
    Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
    Bob Dylan

I suspect you needed the loo and rushed out. Or perhaps you are ill.
    Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Medal?! I think you should go and sit on the naughty step until you see the error of your ways!
      I was feeling part of the scenery
      I walked right out of the machinery
      My heart going boom boom boom
      "Hey" he said "Grab your things
      I've come to take you home."

Comment

I had a furtle yesterday. I came out with: two baskets for the coffee table shelf; two wine kits (chardonnay and merlot); writing paper; pens. Need to go back when I've planned what I actually NEED for the garden and lottie .
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by kernowyon View Post
          Had a look in Wilko's today, loads of good cheap stuff in there and guess what, I walked out without spending any money.

This must be a first but I have clocked a few things for a later date (when OH is not tutting behind my back)
          LOL If you had achieved that WITHOUT the OH behind you, then that would definately have been 'medal-worthy'!

Comment

I suspect your OH had something to do with it myself ....
            Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X