week off gardening

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week off gardening

Hip Hip A-ray, finished my nights now, got a nice week off, will be getting my veg plot sorted got loads to do and hope to have it up and running by end of this month
    I have 3 compost bins to empty and sieve to fill the raised beds, and i need to go shopping for some garden goodies, will need to get some lime and a soil testing kit I haven’t got a clue what ph my soil is. (this will be fun)
    Just hope we get a nice dry week
    Smile and the world smiles with you

Hopefully the rain will keep away for you. I am back on shift tonight till after the weekend but managed to get a lot done this week thanks to the dry weather.

Comment

Thanks pigletwillie, hope you have a good shift tonight, i'm sure glad mines over i hate nights and had to do 7.
      Looks like its gonna be a nice day the sun is coming out, so will get stared today.

Comment

enjoy GP not sure on Yorkshire, but we in the sunny sarf are forecast a good 5 days of this warm sunny stuff - whooooooo brrrrriiiing it on
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

yerrrrrrrrr sounds lovely
          fingers crossed.

Comment

Enjoy your week of digging, sifting, shopping ..... hopefully the sunshine will last for you GP.
            Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

its looking good for the next 5days or so, just a very slight chance of a shower, so enjoy your week hope its really productive, me ive just got the weekend to enjoy the lottie cant wait
              The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Had a good day did some shopping, bought a Water Butt 210ltr at long last, and got Some Bark Chippings to make path round raised beds.
                also bought myself some shoes and tops.
                Didn’t do any gardening was too tired, will do that during the week
                The weather forecast is going to be sunny Sat, Sun & Tue some drizzle on Monday
                So should be in luck and get veggie plot sorted this week

Comment

Oh, just how much am I in love with your current Avatar!
                  Just a thought.... with the bark chippings for your paths, DO think about buying a roll of weed-suppressing fabric from your local garden centre to lay directly on the soil before putting the bark chips down. You won't regret it, I promise you.
                  Hope you have a great week!

Comment

Its ok wellie, i put that down last oct to kill off the grass and put raised beds on top of that till ready to fill, and remove the weed-suppressing fabric from inside the beds before i fill them. my pathways are all set ready
                    Oh Thankyou

Comment

Fab. Just goes to show I didn't read any of your earlier post then! DOH!
                      Have a great week anyway.
                      X

Comment

oh wellie thanks its lovely to know you & others are their to help
                        keep up the good work
                        Last edited by gardenplot; 08-02-2008, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Oh how exciting GP, a whole week to shop and garden (my 2 favourite things!) Hope you have a really lovely week!
                          Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Thanks lainey lou, its been a fun day

Comment

Good news for all in the South. The weather for the next few days is looking good. I mean, how could you complain about the weather today. Its been wonderful.
                              James the novice

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X