urban sprawl

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urban sprawl

Read the paper today, as usual depressed by a dictorial goverment who seek to abolish local democracy and basically give developers carte blanche to concrete over our natural heritage. I presently live in the country and my partner and i aswell as our group called Furnace lane Action group have been lambasting the council/government/everyone to prevent unsustainable sprawl at the expense of the existing communities. we plod on but like yourselves are disillusioned with the so called democratic proccess. unity is strength (as is a good load of manure for your spuds) keep campaigning and let rural england be heard. only voted labour once will never ever do it again, join CPRE form your own group bore everyone with your campaign and in between home grown fruit and veg is best, when were not writing letters to all and sundry were hoping to keep some bees whilst we still have our glorious garden and field outlook. gosh i went to scraptoft cant believe its gone anyone know about bryan ferry appearing at the magic teapot? will sign your petition when i can access the site, it wont come up at present
    kind regards
    shelley

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X