No announcement yet.

I feel really bad

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Size 7 for Wellie's Wellies.... Out gardening in someone's Shrubbery yesterday, fell over 4 times (not sure what was going on THERE!) and wellie laces got caught up in branches, spent most of the day laughing...

Comment

A lovely sunny cold & frosty morning here too, yep rats & mice look cute so long as not running about I like to see them on telly cartoons, “Not in my house or garden”.
      Hope you feeling better today Shirley

Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post

How was your day Heywayne? Rodent Killer. Kill any Rats yesterday!?
        Nothing as yet, but the day is still young!

Glorious day here today. I'm off on Monday for a half day, but if the weather stays decent I'll change it to a full day and get some work done on my pergola thingymajiggywotsitdoodah. What's the betting it's pouring it down come Monday!?
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Mmm....thingymajiggywotsitdoodah. That's worth a Sportman's Bet if ever I saw one!.....
          Especially on a fine day. However, if it's raining, that's another story entirely.

I'll keep my fingies firmly crossed for you either way Heywayne.
          X

Comment

Originally posted by Jardiniere View Post
            So is it just rats that we kill then?
            Allowed to leave the mice all over the garden? They dont eat anything?
            The mice on my lottie have eaten beetroot,carrots, peas and my gloves -as well as several packets of seeds!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

The mice on my plot have eaten
              parsnip
              leek
              beetroot
              celery
              fennel
              carrots
              they just hollow them out, from the top they look fine! 10/10 for cunning!

Comment

Had a similar experience last summer (must've been the short spell of good weather). There was a bucket next to the outdoor tap and a short retaining wall about the same height as the bucket. I went out one day to find a frog sat in the bottom of the bucket (made me jump as I wondered what it was). Anyway, picked up the bucket to transfer said frog and a the very solid frog slid to the other side of the bucket. He had obviously jumped in from the wall and was unable to get back out; the poor thing must've baked dry.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X