Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 pages of new posts & sad news (for me)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 pages of new posts & sad news (for me)

I havent been on the vine over the weekend and have come back to find 251 new posts - 11 pages - how am i going to read all those?????
    also on the news just now -they are pulling the plug on "The Jazz" my second favourite radio station.......am really upset.....................
    http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...gs/jardiniere/

Hi Jarninere

Know how you feel about the radio station. I love Melody FM. Unfortunately I can't play it on my DAB radio. It used to be really nice listening whilst cooking in the evening.
    Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Michael Pollan

Comment

Originally posted by Jardiniere View Post
      I havent been on the vine over the weekend and have come back to find 251 new posts - 11 pages - how am i going to read all those?????
      also on the news just now -they are pulling the plug on "The Jazz" my second favourite radio station.......am really upset.....................
      And Planet Rock no more Rick Wakeman on Saturday morning(no more non PC jokes)
      No more Led before bed.
      Last edited by pigletwillie; 12-02-2008, 02:48 PM.
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by Tracey View Post
        Hi Jarninere

Know how you feel about the radio station. I love Melody FM. Unfortunately I can't play it on my DAB radio. It used to be really nice listening whilst cooking in the evening.
        I mainly listen on cable then I can put it through my Hi-Fi (LOUDLY)
        Last edited by pigletwillie; 12-02-2008, 02:48 PM.
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

That'll learn yer to disappear for a few days.
          TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

For a stress free live, press 'mark forums read' and start again.

Although you will miss any pearls of wisdom that I may have posted in that time, but I'll let you off.

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots
              haha - I've done that with an invasion of emails that have gotten outta control and threatened to destroy my life - press Shift | End | Delete and just watch them lil b*ggers fly out
              Yep - if it's important, you can be sure that it'll be chased it up....

Comment

I have to skip lots of posts on Mondays too - but then, I bank on other replies being added to the ones I missed during the week so I can catch up slowly then .... and Haz, I do humbly apologise for the pearls I miss
                Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X