Pre Spring bugs

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Spring bugs

Is it just our family, and relatives, and friends, and neighbours, that are ill recently? How's everyone else fairing at the mo'?
    Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Michael Pollan

Been pretty rubbish here thanks. Not sure what it is, one day it feels like tonsillitis then next day a rotten cold/fluey. Have had to spend a good few afternoons in bed and that is most unusual.
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

I woke up this morning with the start of a cold.

Comment

I'm feeling.
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

started with a cold last week when i was on nights still feel run down with it, the lovely sunshine is cheering me up, and trying to fight it off with Beechams All-in-One.
          Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Originally posted by gardenplot View Post
            started with a cold last week when i was on nights still feel run down with it, the lovely sunshine is cheering me up, and trying to fight it off with Beechams All-in-One.
            A very large single malt usually does the trick!
            The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
            Brian Clough

Comment

Spent friday night singing hallalulia [sic] to the great white god - really angry as it was a nachos special for tea and now totally off nachos...and my OH is running a temperate - he had an interview today for a great job and couldn't not go - just hoping he managed to wing it in some way...and he never gets ill so there is something about...

Comment

Couldn’t face another drink at moment still a little hung over from sat night.
                Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

OH isn't sleeping (we've both been awake since 4am again); I had hayfever last week. No flu yet .... please don't send it down this way
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Headache, runny nose, sore throat, cold, feeling yuck - outside, sky blue, sun shining, daffodils smiling..
                    My Blog - http://multiveg.wordpress.com/
                    Photo Album - http://www.flickr.com/photos/99039017@N00/

Comment

I've had a heavy cold for the past few days, now gone onto the chesty cough phase. The office is more like a doctors waiting room, everyone feels yeuk and is coughing, sneezing, trying to catch noses running everywhere ... must be the time of year
                      Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Poor multiveg and moggssue how horrid for you both.

My kids have had cold after cold, coughs etc. At last all seem to be clear of bugs (crossed fingers)

Comment

Hate to annoy you all but I'm in rude health at the moment. Enjoying life and raring to get the seeds in!
                          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by moggssue View Post
                            I've had a heavy cold for the past few days, now gone onto the chesty cough phase. The office is more like a doctors waiting room, everyone feels yeuk and is coughing, sneezing, trying to catch noses running everywhere ... must be the time of year
                            That's the same bug as mine. My Mums coming to stay for a couple of weeks today. I'm paranoid about giving it to her as she's getting on a bit and any bug really lays her low for ages.

I'm hoping to be well enough to take her to Wisley Gardens tomorrow, for a child free indulgent treat. Hopefully the sun will still be shining.
                            Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Michael Pollan

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X