• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
    He's here!
    Poooh- I lost!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I wouldn't go that far! He ain't fixed it! Has to send someone else back on Saturday! Booooo!
      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I'd better have my car back by then!
        At least you've got heat Wayne?- could be worse!

I've even left the phone downstairs, shoved my head in the bathroom sink and shampooed my hair....and I still didn't manage to be interrupted ( usually the doorbell or phone rings when I do that!!)

Comment

OH waited in for the gas man one day a week ago (not last week, the week before). He never showed and turned off his phone when OH tried to ring (OH had to take a half day for this). First contact was a "Im in the area, can I call now" a few days before - eh no, we're both at work. So appointment was duly arranged and not carried out. Gas man rang again last Tuesday to house phone at 8.45am (normally we're gone but I had an appt with the toddler so we were leaving late) - he wanted to come then and I said no, we both work and I am leaving in 5 mins. It would have to be on a saturday. (OH had sent an email complaining on Monday night). He rang OH again on Wednesday, having seen said complaint - not impressed. But arranged sat call out. OH was dying in bed on sat (but it was only ever going to be me meeting GM in person after email anyway), but he was nice as pie to the "little lady" (me) and the "budding engineer" (the toddler) - smarmy git was about 10 years younger than me.......Strangely, not a word said to me about said complaint (I presume he thought I was under somebody's thumb and unaware of it all when in fact I was beside OH when he wrote the thing and well aware of the whole drama!!).

Comment

Yey!!!!

Car's ready

I'm off.....

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
              The Gas Man Cometh - Flanders and Swann
              Many thanks for that, BW - a blast from my childhood - and yes, I could sing it through even now word for word!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X