Hiking

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiking

My hobbies also in clued hiking and I love to get out and have a good long hike in any weather. (rain, snow or shine)
    Absolutely freezing fog when I got up this morning, when hiking to the Yorkshire dales Malham Cove
    It was a fantastic day, very cold, breezy & crisp, but well worth the hike and sights.
    The sun was out most the day and views were a breath taking picture so clear with a few low cloud in parts, I try to go hiking when I get a chance on my days off it’s a lovely way to un-wind and relax in its own way.
    Smile and the world smiles with you

Good for you garden plot . Did you take any pictures that you can post up so we can all see what it was like?
    There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

If I was so inclined I could have a seven mile hike to my allotment! Only did it once and the thought of hiking back meant I got very little work done!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

There's nothing the Terrierists like better than a good ramble round Snowdonia no matter what the weather is like. I'll be wrapped up in my winter gear and the dogs will be splashing through ice cold mountain streams thoroughly oblivious to the cold. I want to be a dog!
        I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

seven miles snadger that is a fair way from home to lottie - i am lucky mine is a one minute walk i visit twice a day to see to chooks, bit scarey putting them to bed in dark on days i get home late though

I used to live in yorkshire and went to malham cove on a school trip, went twice hiking stayed at linton, kettlewell, and malham youth hostels both times - great fun played rounders in the middle of nowhere

Comment

We walk every other tuesday with a small group ...we learn french at the same time...excellent.....and we see wild boar!!!
            http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...gs/jardiniere/

Comment

I love Malham, although I don't get there as often as I'd like. There's a couple of great 'tea shoppe's' too
              This is what it looks like (pic piched from Malham Cove, Malhamdale, Limestone Pavements, Yorkshire Dales)
              Attached Files

Comment

I walk my dogs daily when I'm home but I'm afraid that after 23 years in the army being "encouraged" to go hiking on a regular basis I now have a real aversion to it.
                I did walk up a massive sand dune the other day though, just cos it was there. Will try and upload a photo later today, as it was quite a sight, sand as far as the eye can see.
                Bob Leponge
                Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

here are some photos it took at Malham Cove. These pics were taken early in year when i went last time, didn’t get any photos this time forgot my camera.

had a lovely day walking
                  Last edited by gardenplot; 22-02-2008, 12:46 PM.
                  Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Nice pics gardenplot.
                    There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X