Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone any good with employment contracts?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any dosh yet Shortie?

Comment

Ha ha....

No .

I'm not sure if it's worth saying he's bringing the cash to Mr Shortie today, because I really doubt it'll happen. Mr Shortie phoned him last night and told him that if there was no money today he'd have to do agency work until the business settled. It was his way of telling the guy that he's not being pushed around anymore and a forewarning of the fact he'll go if things don't improve. The other chap seemed concerned at the thought he'd be going (genuine concern? No idea...)

Oh is going to the agencies today anyway. If the money appears he doesn't have to do the work, if it doesn't, it'll be lined up ready.

Sorry for sounding 'off' about this now, I've gone past angry about it (which was last Friday going through to this Monday)

I checked Companies House and our own Group Risk database yesterday and know he's not a limited company but I believe if it ends up at the small claims court it's better for him to personally liable? Mr Shortie tried the CAB yesterday but there was no hope at getting an appointment (nor for the 20 odd people infront of him that couldn't get appointments...)

Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X