Tickets for Crufts

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for Crufts

Would anyone out there like two tickets to Crufts on Hound and Terrier day. I have a dog entered but won't be able to go as I will have a new-born litter of puppies.
    Anyone interested,give me a shout.(Free,by the way!)

Ooh, puppies, what sort are they Polly?

I would love to go to the hound and terrier day but can't see me having time this year. We used to breed miniature dachshunds and scottish deerhounds (yes I know, slight size difference)
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Polly - I'm not a taker for your tickets - but congrats on the new litter - you didn't say what breed.

Comment

Nice offer but no thanks as I'm barking already.
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

Oh BW - you have just about the best collection of animated thingies I've ever seen - never fail to bring a smile to my face - great! 'scuse congratulatory digression....

Comment

They are whippets. I also have greyhounds,Ibizan hounds and pugs. Puppies are due this week,probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

Comment

Hi, Polly.

I've a friend who loves greyhounds, will try to get in touch with her and see if she fancies it as we were both saying last night how we were sick of being confined indoors due to the weather, but that there's little to do until things brighten up. I'll PM you in a few minutes.
              Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Whippetsez, how cute i love the sight hounds, we have 2 lurchers who are just adorabl (well, they're my parents actually, i just see them occasionally!) and my friend occasionally looks after a pack of whippets who are so sweet!

Would love the tickets, especially as they're for the hound day, but as we can't have a dog at the mo (house constraints) i think the temptation would be too great! I'll stick to watching it on TV this year.

Hope you find a taker (i'm sure it won't be difficult!) and hope the puppies are all OK
                There's vegetable growing in the family, but I must be adopted
                Happy Gardening!

Comment

have pm you good luck with your puppies nothing better than new babies.
                  I'd rather regret the things i've done than regret not doing them at all.

Comment

Ohhhh, puppies - cant wait to see the photos!!
                    Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

She is in labour at the moment,has been on and off all day.I'm doing all the right things,lavender burning,soothing music(Foster and Allen ,as she comes from Belfast!) Don't know that she appreciates that though,she has her head under the bedding at the moment!!
                      Will get my nephew to send pics. as soon as Mother is ready for her Public!

Comment

Good luck with the puppies! and I was wondering if you still have the Crufts Tickets as I was going to take my mum along for the day, and those tickets would come in extremely handy!Thanks-sally

Comment

Just to say that Sybil has has six beautiful,fat,healthy pups.Three dogs,three bitches.Mother and babies are doing well.
                          Found a home for the tickets (an animal charity in the Midlands)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X