Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands up those who have already planting

Hi Guys

I have very itchy feet and the moment and want to plant some tomato seeds. Hands up those who couldnt wait either

I have stuff growing - but have only planted what can be planted now, some toms and stuff
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Toms, peppers, cucumbers, chillies, melons, spuds, onions and garlic, all in pots indoors and all except the melons are going well.
      Daft really as I know that some wont make it but spoke to the boss earlier and I think we may be in for a bumper crop. Doh, what have I said
      Bob Leponge
      Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

I haven't planted anything yet - no plants to plant, yet.
        But I have sowed some seeds ... sweet peas and onions. Taters are chitting nicely on the windowsill.
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

i've sown loads and loads of seeds in the greenhouse - will be sowing loads more over the next couple of weeks ... and planted a cranberry bush that i got from aldi in a tub
          http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

Had broad beans & garlic planted out since just before Christmas.
            Planted(sowed?) some JAs in garden(not lottie)
            Will start off most of my seeds in about two weeks.
            I still have winter onions & cauliflower growing in the lottie.
            The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
            Brian Clough

Comment

My hands are still in my pocket and the seeds are still in the packet another 10 days i think jacob
              What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
              Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

put shallots and onions in the ground today. red cabbage and lettuce seeds in g/house. toms in heated propagator. parsnip seeds in loo rolls
                my plot march 2013http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvzqRS0_hbQ

hindsight is a wonderful thing but foresight is a whole lot better

Comment

I noticed in Wilco's that they had punnets of six little growing tomato plants and seedling of strawberry plants!
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I have sown loads of seed in the greenhouse, not planted anything out yet only the onion sets. cucumbes, tomatoes and peppers in Propergator on window sil.
                    Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Yep, resolve gave way - toms in the heated prop today.
                      To see a world in a grain of sand
                      And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Alpine strawberries, chillies, sweet peppers, aubergines, basil, corriander and some ornamentals. Some of the chillies, peppers and aubergines have already been potted on from their original newspaper pots and have got two good sets of leaves. Went to the garden centre today when it was raining and was pleased to see that mine looked better than the ones they were trying to flog for 60p each. By the way, if there are any mods about, can we have a smiley thing (or whatever they're called) for "smug"?

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

toms [5 different types mostly earlies], peppers, carrots, celery, beetroot, peas, beans, coriander, onions from seed, some other herbs,

Pots and oca chitting nicely

Was going to sow some more seeds today, but decided to put it off until the stuff in the heated prop is all up. but as these come up they get repotted on and put on the windowsill.

onion sets/garlic/shallots went out in nov and some went in pots and are going into the main beds in batches every few days.

Comment

My carrots have just appeared up the lottie 1st and 2nd early's in the ground, tomatoes,aubergines,chilli peppers,sweet peppers and cucumber in the propagator onions,cauli's and cabbage and peas in the greenhouse
                            Last edited by PAULW; 24-02-2008, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Thats what I thought I am a bit behind I might try some tomatos next week in my prop.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X