Monty Don and Alan Titchmarsh

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monty Don and Alan Titchmarsh

hia, firstly, does anybody know whether Monty Don is coming to England on around the world in 80 gardens??? he keeps saying how not many other countries have the gardening talent of England but yet he hasn't shown any of them
    Also, has anybody seen or got Alan Titchmarsh's new book about fruit and vegetables..i was just wondering what you thought to it because i might buy it?
    thanks
    Get going..Get gardening!

I'm contemplating buying the Alan Titchmarsh kitchen garden book too. I find he makes slightly more allowance for growing 'Oop North' in his books than some others do, due to him being from these parts I expect! I'd have ordered it already, except for reading the blurb on Amazon it said something about "how to fit veg growing into today's 'stylish small gardens' " which I thought was a bit cheesy... So, I think I'll hang on til it comes out & sneak a read of it in WHSmith before I order it!

Comment

Alan's book is not out till next week.
      Ive pre-ordered it from amazon with a gift voucher.
      As for ATWI80G, I do believe he does the UK but not sure where or when.
      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
        As for ATWI80G....
        Who-o-o??!!

Comment

ATWI80G: Around The World In 80 Gardens, that is. And yes, he'll visit some gardens in the UK,as said in last month's Gardener's World mag.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X