Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a day

Evening all
    Well what a day...my greenhouse on the lottie has about 8 panes of its windows smashed due to some young fools i was told b4 i took over the lottie.. so ive been looking for some purpex to replace them 4 weeks i attemted to fix them with some strong glue and tape even bought a piece the other day for £15 to replace the really bad 1.....but today why i was sat in the van at work having a quick brew a van pulls up 3 men get out and start replacing the shatter proof carbonpoly purpex (thats what they told me it was) On the train station shelter so i asked could i have the old stuff they was more than happy to let me have it at no expence absoultly Delighted so all broken/damaged windows will be replaced weekend.........then i called in B&Q ended up buying some thyme and rhubarb happy days .....Even got the pic

Lee
    Last edited by bwfc07; 07-03-2008, 11:35 PM.

Nice one! Mr D works for Tescos, and when they have the shopping trolley 'parking' places reglazed with new perspex he always gets as much as possible and takes it down to the plot! Comes in handy for bartering (for other folks greenhouses as a swap for anything else we need) and also for making cloches!
    Blessings
    Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
    Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
    Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
    On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X