Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could we have a nature forum and an intros forum?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
    A good point, PGW.

Presumably you mod's don't have specific areas that you look after? Maybe you should split the forums and 'look after your own' so to speak. Other forums I belong to do this and it works.

If this means that a couple more mods are needed, maybe some of the more respected members could be approached?
    We don;t agree with that Doc as it would mean we miss out on some of the Boards. We have our way of working here and it seems to work well. I hope you all agree!
    ~
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
    ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Yeah I'm for it although I don't know if I will find myself participating in the subject as I'm currently more occupied with growing vegetable successfully . It's a good idea to have a new section as it nicely compliments the gardening forum.
      Last edited by veg4681; 29-02-2008, 12:10 PM.
      Food for Free

Comment

Must admit I used to read it all. Now though, even if I log on 2 or 3 times a day there might be 60-70 new posts. If I'm still going to have what passes for a life I sometimes just select form the titles.

Incidentally - it would be REALLY helpful for the busy folk if people would make sure the title of the thread actually says something. Things like, 'Help needed' or 'What do you think of this?' often get skipped over and then later when I have more time I might find I've missed out on a good discussion.
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I do the same Flummery - though if I have time then I hover over the title to get the first few words of the post and find out what it's actually about. Most of the wordy ones I tend to skip over - I would just be on the boards most of the day otherwise (I'm on far too much as it is, don't anyone tell my boss!!).

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

I agree that if you don't like the chat you don't have to read it, but it's been very entertaining during the dark winter months when we've been unable to get outside. I'm sure we'll get more 'gardening related' threads now the season's starting up again. I love the idea of nature & intro threads also.
            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X